Friday, December 24, 2010

Some Photos From Around Thailand and Bali

These are all taken with my Canon Powershot D10, no photoshop, and reduced to 50% JPEG quality for speedy uploads.  Quite impressive for a compact, digital waterproof camera, I love it.  I wish I had my D-90 every now and then, but this camera rocks!  Here is a good combo of macro, night shots, landscapes, etc....
 
 
 A flower and ant in Bali

 Times Square, NYC

 Street-side Pad Thai in Bangkok

 Bike ride near the Thailand - Burma boarder

 Train ride to Chiang Mai

 Longtails at sunset in Tonsai, Thailand 

 DWS Tonsai, Thailand


Water falling off a stalagtite, Tonsai.
 Flower in Bali

Snorkeling in the Gilis 

 A little blue fish

 A coconut shell and coral

 Loy Kratong Festival in Chiang Mai

 Curt and Melissa on Gili Air

Christmas Lights - Bali style, Christmas Eve

Curt Melissa and Roy - Christmas eve mustache

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You take beautiful pictures.. They continue to amaze me, even when I am standing with you when you take them.. Love you.

Tyler said...

Sick 'stache bro! Hope all is well!